2.22.2011

Letter to whomever is in charge of this sort of thing.

Why oh why oh why does it have to be below -12°C? Why does it have to get below say, -10° Celsius ever? There is simply no point to it, no need, and it's extremely uncomfortable. Why just this evening I had to stand around outside in the Old Town Square for some training for a job I'm doing and it was excruciating! My face was stinging, my nose was running and my ears kept getting a tinge of cold even though they were well covered by a woollen hat. I wore 3 pairs of socks, and my feet were still absolutely freezing, my toes were stinging so bad at one point I thought they'd fall off!

This is unacceptable. Absolutely uncalled for. To have to live through this kind of cold on a night I'm positively forced to spend time outside standing around is abominable. ABOMINABLE I TELL YOU!

What I want to know is, who is responsible? Who is going to fix this damn cockup of a weather situation? And what exactly is going to be done about it? How about some compensation for mental anguish and lost digits? Answers people? We're waiting to know. And it's still cold!

No comments: