2.04.2011

Friday fourth o' Feb

Doesn't that sound nice? It's all alliterative and stuff. There are very few such dates in the year... being only 2 letters which begin a month, a day of the week and a date.. those are F and S.. if you couldn't figure it out, and yes, there are a few of those.. 4th, 14th, 5, 15th, 6, 7 etc... and if the 6th and 7th (or 16th and 17th) of Sep fall on Saturday and Sunday we get 2 in a row.. woo hoo! This year we only get 2 altogether.. this fair FFF day.. and the 16th of September, which is a Sunday, so look forward to that one :)

Yes, I know.. way too much time on my hands.. but never fear, I'm starting training again tonight, to be followed by more training, and sometime later this month, or next month I'll start actually doing tours, while continuing with some of the training so this do stuff one week and a week off stretch will be over...

and perhaps if you're lucky I'll be too busy to post at all :)

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Not forgetting Thurthday the third of theptember :-)

Michelle said...

True.. how could I forget that one :)

I'm sure thereth more too ;)