1.06.2010

And here we are again.

Well, I got the comp working again. I got the shell fitted with the very same hard drive it used to hard drive it used to have. So after deleting a bunch of stuff I had to try in vain to get whatever of the left I could on a memory stick and have no room to store anything it's been returned to where it was and I'm in exactly the same position I was in December with a computer with Linux that I can't connect to the internet and can't get any programs working properly.

Ok so I can store all my photos again and free up space on my memory cards. That's a good thing. And I'm in good health and there aren't any major traumas going on at the mo, that's good too.

Having said that, it is that month. The one where you have the blahs and there's still not enough daylight and you're all partied out and have no money and it's freezing fucking cold but there's still no snow there's something called "icy rain" and the other comp the one that actually connects to the internet is getting worse every day and you're back to work or if you didn't work before now going to work... ok, I'm not doing that much work.

Well it's not that bad, it's just.. blah!

*waits for spring and stuff*

No comments: