1.13.2010

A rather pleasant surprise..

You when you need to do something important that's all official and stuff, and you know it's not going to work out because you just don't have the things they ask for even though you think what you have should be sufficient, and anyway this sort of thing happens to you all the time.. it's just never simple, and you'll have to email and call back and forth and try to get some other stuff and go to a huge effort and probably not get the thing anyway which will make continuing what you're doing right now very difficult if not impossible? And it's the day after you first found out you need all this stuff and your stressed and pissed off and on top of that your scanner just won't work for no reason?

Well that happened to me. Some paypal thing. Then I got an email back and said it was all fine.

Quite a surprise, they gave me no difficulties at all. I don't really know how to react because this sort of thing just doesn't happen to me. Usually things are way more trouble when I think they're going to be simple, or at least a minimum of fuss which I can handle just fine... but less trouble than I thought? Even way less?

And on this, the 13th day of that very dreaded month of Jan. Who'da thought it?

Well.. the scanner's still not working.

No comments: