1.18.2010

Oh and about the weather..

Yeah I know. I might as well just call it the "what the weather is like here now and a long winded rant about how it affects me" blog. But about the weather.

Yesterday we got more of the new pretty snow that I seem to like so much. It actually snowed kind of heavy, and it was Sunday so I went for a walk in the park, and it was all magical and stuff.

Today it decided to screw that.. we're going straight to gunkville. It was brown and mucky by the morning. I had stuff to do around town so being me I chose to do it all on foot. Fucking huge puddles everywhere.. parts of the street sectioned off because of people shoving snow off roofs, huge piles of brown snow all over the place. I had to peel my socks off when I got home. I'm sure you really wanted to know that.

Apart from that it's been a lovely day. All that Blue Monday stuff is cobblers I say.

No comments: