2.29.2008

Just because you haven't heard me grumbling enough..

I'm sick.

Not too sick, but sick enough. The other night I started to feel a tickle in my throat, and yesterday when I woke up it was sore. It wasn't too sore, and didn't seem to get worse or have anything else accompanying it by the evening so I hoped it would just fade away, but during the night I couldn't sleep much because my throat was bothering me, and when I woke up it was worse and accompanied by a headcold, and I was starting to get a bit sniffly..

I blame the weather. It was really warm one day and I thought it might be spring already, so I've been going out with milder weather clothes on, when apart from that one day it hasn't been warmer. I just wished it too much. Oh well.

So today I had to go out to do stuff and it was raining, which didn't help much, but I'm drinking tea. I can't stand tea so the fact I'm drinking it means I must be sick.

I know this is all frightfully fascinating but there's absolutely nothing else to talk about. Well there is but I don't want to talk about it because as a result of telling it then there will really be nothing to talk about. So I won't talk about it.

No comments: