2.05.2008

I'm on my way..

To fame, critical acclaim, wealth and general stardom. As a film maker I mean.. not to say I'm not gonna still do all the other stuff, but I'm getting somewhere with this.



I mean.. I still have to learn how to use the camera properly, and probably get a better one, that's primarily for film, and a tripod, and all that equipment stuff and learn how to use it. And come up with ideas for stuff to film, write scripts, get locations, actors, crews.. all that. Oh and learn something about editing.. maybe get a decent program that can do it.

Other than that I'm set.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Brilliant! I love sport, especially Breadball. That young pigeon with the large flash of white on his body looks a useful player. One to watch for the future.

Michelle said...

Ok.. I'm going to have to give him a name, and er.. shit, don't know if I'll recognize him again. Well.. I'll just have to try calling him.