10.01.2007

I should write something, really...

I've actually been doing stuff. I have a playreading I'm rehearsing, that is, not a full production of a play, but a sit down reading in a cafe somewhere, but we seem to be making a big thing of it, and there's a lot of work so I'm rehearsing for that a lot, I'm reading 2 roles for that.

And.. oh the class. That's 2 nights a week. And rehearsals for class, which is just practice for what we're doing, which I haven't been doing so much so it doesn't count. Hmmmmm.

And life. You know the usual. I've been...

Ok, so not much of that. Well, there's getting drunk with the dude here and other people I know, or rather getting drunk with him and sometimes other people who he knows, and getting up to all sorts.

Not that I get up to all sorts of course. Me! Ha. All sorts? Never. Just a few drinks here and there...

No comments: