8.21.2007

Damn that 15 minutes went quick..

The movie making has been over for a few days now, but I'm still wistfully pining for the bright light in my eyes and rolls of cellophane and sticky tape everywhere. Not to mention the free lunches. All last week I was looking forward to when it was finished and I didn't have to stress out about being good enough in all these damn films, but as it always is with things like this, as soon as it was over I wanted to do it again.

There's a screening of all the films on Friday. I was in 4 of them so I'll be able to soak up a bit of flattery and spend the evening feeling like a real thespian who's actually done a bit of something once. And then it'll be all over and I'll feel empty again.

Hopefully there'll be more of these in the future, but I don't know if there are anymore summer courses, or indeed what other courses are there.. and it's been 2 years since the last time I was in any of the films so I'm not holding my breath to be in any more of them too soon.

I'll have to find myself something else to fill up my time. Go to class maybe. That might do something for me.

1 comment:

Barry Leiba said...

«spend the evening feeling like a real thespian»

Damn. And I thought you liked boys.

Bummer!