8.09.2007

Where'd that cat get to?

It's been a disgustingly long time since I last posted and for that I'm sorry.

So what have I been up to? Well.. not much. In fact, it's frighteningly similar to nothing. I've been on holiday sort of.. not that I do much to holiday from but the class I was doing, the one thing that I actually ever did, had a summer break. I go back to class next week, or maybe I won't. I don't know.

Actually I may have to miss the first week, because I'll actually be too busy. I'm going to be in some movies actually.. yes, I finally got in a few of these student films I keep going to castings for. It's been about 2 years since I've been in a film from the PCFE film school, but now all these directors want me to act in their films.. so I'll be doing that most of next week. Hopefully I'll get some money too.

Not much else to say really. Hope everyone's well.

2 comments:

Barry Leiba said...

Welcome back. [[clink!]]

I meant to post a comment on the photo a couple of weeks ago, saying that it's cool.

Hm.

Actually, I should just go do that, shouldn't I?

(And I note that the CAPTCHA on this comment is "eilyolt", which is kind of a nifty "word".)

Anonymous said...

Yay i'm glad you are going to be in films!! I hope you can post clips of it on the internet; that would be awesome to see you in action.

Carla