6.02.2015

I might actually be working this season.

It's not that I've never worked before. It's not that I haven't ever worked hard, or done a good job, or done many hours, either in one go or many shifts or.. actually the last 2 are rare. If they happen it doesn't last long. This time I might actually have something resembling a full time job, if only for the summer months. I really shouldn't be saying this because every time I begin to feel confident or think I might be kind of good at something, that's when it all falls apart, so I'll just say "might". Probably not. In fact, almost certainly not what am I talking about? I was talking about something? Are you sure because I don't remember saying anything. I must have been imagining it. Well anyway, hope you're having a nice evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a suspicion that when things begin to fall apart for you, it's probably because you've been walking on pavement cracks. Didn't you know, that's a sure fire way of niggling "The Gods"? Be careful where you tread in future!

Michelle said...

Ah, that would explain it. I mean, if cobblestones count, then definitely, Problem is, they're kind of hard to avoid.

Anonymous said...

Have you considered using stilts? I'm thinking if you whittled down the ends into a point, with care, you might be able to navigate the cobblestones. But it's occurred to me, if you're living in a dead cool medieval-cobbled-road-type city, you're asking for a bit much to want your life to go swimmingly too! I mean, think of all those who live in towns such as Grimsby, or Kidderminster! Us less fortunate types can only dream of cities like Prague, and at best, spend a weekend break there.

I'm kidding of course. I don't really think you're a whingeing Aussie :)

zobekenobe said...

So well your blog was part the Blogger random algorithm and hence came as the next blog. Pretty interesting, since most of your posts are very abstract and cathartic, they are self contained. Not linked. Hence I kept going to the earlier post, which are interesting basically cause they are like conversations with yourself or just generally someone. Nice to know there doesn't have to be purposeful blog but blogging itself serves it's purpose.

Happy blogging