2.20.2014

I am not here. This blog has been removed.

I'm not here, because the blog has been removed. Yes, you heard right. Well you didn't because this isn't here as it's been removed, and you wouldn't have heard it anyway, you would have read it, if you could see it, which you can't because, as I said, the blog has been removed. Not sure how long it will take to get back, or to be seen, if in fact it's back already in which case, hi. I don't know what it was that caused the blog to be removed and for gmail to ask me to sign in and then say there was a problem and sign in again and then let me sign in to see the notifications from 3 different people that they received weird messages from my email and my blog has been removed. Well 2 people, and only one mentioned the blog, and then when I emailed another they said yeah there was something weird and the blog has been removed. Don't know what caused that, a hacker, I guess, or maybe some glitch from the powers that be. Would be nice for them to give me more deets, and to say yeah ok the problem is solved no worries anymore and btw your blog is back but no, nothing like that. Oh well, here I am, writing away on this nonexistent part of webspace, talking to no one. I'm done now, Bye.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Well that's where you're wrong, you're not talking to no one, cuz I'm here, and simply by writing this sentence I've proved your post has been read. So there!

Michelle said...

Well as this blog isn't here, therefore this post wasn't written, ergo, you cannot have read it or be commenting on it. Likewise, it is impossible for me to be replying to your comment so that is not what I am doing.

So there!

Ronald said...

You're right, even when you're not replying. How on earth can that be?