2.15.2014

It's gone quiet.

Well, turns out I don't really have anything to write about, and when I don't assign myself a quota.. I just don't write. It just is how it is. Some things have happened. Got strings finally, for the guitar, you know the guitar I said I got? I may have mentioned it. Well it was missing a string. Still is but I bought some strings.. different ones than the kind on it, and had no success getting it on the guitar.. well I got it on but wasn't able to tighten the string to tune it, well it didn't let me tighten it anywhere near enough before the pin popped out and the string went flying. I will succeed at this eventually, I'm just hoping it's closer to the sooner fo the possibilities because I've gotten bored with my 3 chords that I'm pretty good with by now.. and really aren't playing it much anymore.. my callouses will turn back into dainty little ladies fingers who've never seen a day's real work in their life at this pace, and I really don't want to have to go through the callousing process again. I have a kind of lead on a job, or possibly have one or a chance at one, but who ever knows these things, everyone is either coy about providing details or take their sweet as time getting back to you about things and I'm not one to count chickens, until I count chickens and then it all goes to shit. I will see, but in the mean time I'm still keeping my eye out for, stuff. My other project, you know the one with the classes or rather the meetings or rather the hanging out and being supportive group of actors is also on hiatus or more accurately dead or just never happened.. oh did I mention I wanted to do that? Well I almost did, and then I did and no one showed up, and then the other person cancelled, and then I cancelled something like that, well it never happened, yet. I'm resurrecting that idea and hope this time, or some time I try it it will work and turn into something that's really a thing. It probably won't but I still hope. Very mild winter we're having, I hardly need a hat at all.

No comments: