7.24.2011

Pretty much out of excuses..

I think.

So.. been a big year, new job, move, trip.. yeah, lots o stuff. It's always something, a reason not to get off my ass and get out there all pushy with agents and theatre companies and all that.. do more of my own thing, re film making, get this house looking like something grownups would live in.

Well.. we only moved in May, and it's a lot of work to move, as you may understand. and I had this new job, and all this training.. then we went to Canada, which took a lot of money and planning..

and then we came back and.. er.. I had this film, and more work and..

well.. I mean. Yeah I'm bored and life is meaningless and I have little to do except for go to work some evenings and there probably won't be another film very soon (especially if I don't get out there and promote) and we won't be going anywhere for a long time so...

I should do stuff.. I spose.

*tries desperately to think of another reason not to go through the effort of getting stuff in order*

Get back to you on that one.

No comments: