7.30.2011

Just when I thought we were actually going to get summer...

Once coming back to Prague it was hot for a while.. a bit too hot some days and to be sure I whined about that. Then it started raining... the end.

Well.. it's a little more nuanced than that, for about 2 weeks we've had this back and forth weather where it often rains some time during the day, and quite typically out of nowehere when the day's been quite nice.. so, unexpected for the most part, but it's been unusually mild.. even cold seeming at times. And raining more often than I'd like. Right now it's raining in that "I don't intend to stop anytime soon and you can stuff it" way.. which is particularly pleasing as it's my first weekend day off in ages.. and we're going out of the city today.. but whatev, what can you do.

No comments: