7.20.2011

One of them wrap things..

So, last day of filming of my latest foray in the cinema world.. 'nother student film.. yes. This one was fun, gotta say.. like being the actual star for once, it's about bloody time I reckon. So.. today was one more scene.. getting a bit messed up and then some voice overs where I had to do some sexy talk and go on about how hot I am during which I felt very silly and more uncomfortable than I should be, being a professional and all.. well.. aspiring to be somewhat professional at this stuff.. o well.. need to do more stuff.. then I can be more comfortable with it all.. I think.


So, filming's done for this one, should see this one relatively soon, I hope. And now it's back to the regular boring life of me.. some tours, some going out and doing stuff.. staring out at the rain, dealing with annoying and annoyed semi ex biz partners but that's another story and one I don't want to get into and.. well.. we'll see.

No comments: