12.31.2008

Time for a rez or 2

It's that time again. If you can't figure out what a rez is then you're not cool enough to be reading this. Go away.

Only jestin'. It's New Year's Eve! Wow, that went quick. Actually, on second thought it took about a year.. pretty average I reckon.

I'll just get straight to the point then. In the next year I promise to..

  • Be good
  • Write better, act more, get good at photography etc etc.
  • Popularize using the abbreviated form of words, both in general and the use of particular words that were not previously typically abbreviated that way.
  • Upon reading the previous sentence, I profess to learn English grammar more proper, and improve my skill at formulating sentences.
  • Start a trend in using the word "literally" in inappropriate (written)contexts, surrounded by quotation marks.. ie "literally" to be double decker super ironic, and make sure that I am known to be the orginator of this remarkable bit of wittiness.
  • Don't drink too much.
Pretty modest. But not too modest.
Have a good celeb folks, don't drink too much and see you next year.. (guffaw)

No comments: