5.16.2008

Oh yeah.. the blog

Ok, let's get right to it.

The main shit that's been going on with me recently is the move, well, the move + everything surrounding the move and reason for moving. On May 1 I moved into a quite nice, sunny, pleasant flat not far from here. Erik, who formerly lived in Israel but was visiting Prague fairly often and was in regular correspondence with myself arrived in Prague with his adorable cat Cooley, and moved in as well.

So the last 2 weeks we've been fixing up our cute little flat, wandering around looking at stuff, adoring and being amused by Cooley, hanging out at home luxuriously lolling in bed in the mornings and that sort of thing :)

Apart from that I've been doing the usual work and taking a lot of photos. I haven't done anything remotely acting related and, as anyone out there still reading knows, I haven't been writing either. And that's about it.

Feel free to chime in with comments anytime :)

No comments: