6.20.2007

And the broken record turns..

Yes, I'm aware that I haven't been writing about anything other than the trials of an anguished thespian for a long time now, but I'm afraid my acting class and everything connected with it is the only thing in my life right now. Seriously.

I'm off again in a couple of hours and am currently tearing my hair out trying to come up with another activity. The other night I rushed out of the house with a few bits of paper with stuff written on it with a vague idea in my head about adding up the numbers and figuring out how much money I had, for reasons yet unmade up. I didn't really come up with anything but I came up with a door that I quite liked, and fortunately that's what I did. The exercise sucked, but it gave me a cool idea for a self portrait that I intend to do one day.

So today I'll probably be called on to do an activity, and I have an idea to make something out of plastic bottles, and I don't have a reason yet. That's as far as I've come in the last few hours of scouring the internet for ideas. I've still got about an hour.

2 comments:

Kittie said...

I hope you were able to come up with something...let us know how it went!

Anonymous said...

The life of a thespian is a hard one....How's the photography?