10.31.2006

Alright, alright already...

Time sure flies. It's been a while since I've written anything as some of you have noticed. The other night I had an idea of something I wanted to write, which I totally forgot the next day so I came up with a sort of funny little "I forgot what I was going to write about so I'm writing about nothing" post, but I didn't end up writing it for some reason.

My excuses for absence are few and they're pretty slim. I haven't been more busy than usual, and sure I never have anything to write about but that's never stopped me before, and I could say I'm lazy, but I've always been so....

I've been taking quite a few photos, I think I'm getting better at it. So go and visit Ms Kat on flickr and lavish her with attention and praise if you're inclined to do that sort of thing. And you can also go to my photoblog 1000 Words which was I also took the opportunity to update earlier today.

And that's not all! I finally did a new post on my other blog which if you don't know it already, my very simple but rather brilliant idea to document the stranger and more ridiculous search terms that lead people to this here blog. I haven't bothered to do it for a while but someone called anonymous, left this comment out of the blue,

Another complete waste of bandwidth... Your blog is beyond stupid and boring, and that ins't easy to accomplish.
I figured it was time to jump back into it.

And just because I haven't been doing enough lately, here's a recent photo of me, for you all to enjoy!

Closer

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Nick said...

So you've accomplished something that isn't easy? Well done! :)

Anonymous said...

At least the crass anonymous hater had the decency to say that going beyon boring wasn't easy.

Anonymous said...

That's a spooky pic. How did you manage to get that lifeless stare? You had a big session down The Ghetto again? Very good, and I love the way your lips are barely tinted red. Very convincing and making me shiver slightly.

Michelle said...

I was just pretending Don. Posing is one thing I'm quite good at:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were only pretending. It's admirable indeed. I was afraid you were going to say you'd acheived it by reading my blog immediately prior to taking the shot.