10.07.2006

Making movies.

I'm gonna be!

Not a huge production of course, just a small amateur group that I met a few months ago, finally we're doing something. I've gone to 2 rehearsals so far, and it could be one of the reasons I haven't been blogging so much lately, but if it is it's not until at least #6 on the list, (#1 being laziness).

I play Mattie. Mattie is a friend of Dan's. Dan is a dude. He is a very well liked and well respected dude, but all is not what it seems.....

That's about as much as I can tell you now. I got the "lead" female role in the film. It was between me and the other female actress in the group (that was there the other night anyway) and my interpretation of the character was closer to what the director intended than hers was, and I thought I was pretty darn good actually. She was pretty good too, but not as much "Mattie" as I was.

I don't know when the film will be done, possibly about 2 months from now. I should be able to show y'all when the dvd is available, that's if you're interested of course.

Unless my performance really suck or look really awful in it that is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really pleased for you Michelle, or should I call you Mattie to ensure you stay in character? I know how patient you've been trying for roles in what must be the most competitive industry of them all. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks for the reminder that this is what you are, an "aktaw", the real deal. Just for a while there I thought you were some kind of feline, mutated thingy.

Woot!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Just do want you want to do even if it is not a "big" production. I have a friend who has been making his own movies for a while. He has won awards at film festivals, but hasn't hit the big time yet. Who cares! He loves what he does and is happy. that is what it is about!

Anonymous said...

You should go the YouTube route as well. Charismatic, beautiful women always do well there too :)

Kittie said...

congrats!!! Let us know how it goes :)

Anonymous said...

Great!! Do we all get invited to the premiere?

Michelle said...

If you can make it to Prague whenever it happens to be, sure.

Michelle said...

Everyone's invited, you just have to make it to Prague...