10.14.2006

There's 2 of me!


What do you think?
Originally uploaded by mischievous kitty.
So why is it that I get next to nothing done. I realise that it's about a week since I last posted. So much for getting back into intensive blogging, shame on me (slaps self on wrist).

I had another rehearsal for my upcoming movie, it went pretty well, we should be shooting in a couple of weeks so after a bit of editing the thing should be available on utube or something, so you can see how good/crap/neutral I am.

A lot of stuff is going on which isn't necessarily keeping busy but it's worrying me, which I've been meaning to write about for ages but I haven't figured out how to put it all into words. One of these days.

Apart from that I've been taking lots of pictures. Like the one above. Actually, I'll let you in on a secret. That's 2 pictures! Yes, one of me and another of me, stitched together. Clever isn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know what it woul dbe like to have a twin..awesome!

Kittie said...

that's a great picture!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many fantasies that image may awaken in some of your readers?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the movie.

Anonymous said...

Really! You must write something you know. I'm getting fed up of seeing the two of you every time I visit.