6.01.2019

Moved on

I have moved again.  At present I am post the worrying about having a place and moving stuff to the place and moving self to the place, meeting everyone at place and beginning to settle in, but still pre getting everything out of boxes/getting boxes and furniture pieces out of the way of the floor/ having keys for everyone/knowing where the hell everything is and getting used to the new slightly annoying things that you only realize once you move into a place.

So, progress, I suppose.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Let's hope this is your last move for awhile.

I've just retrieved my study (small bedroom) after having it redecorated. And it seems like forever since I last used my desktop computer, though it's been little more than 2 weeks. Hurrah for not having to use my phone for commenting!

Michelle said...

Ah, writing on the computer, I miss that. Maybe I'll finally get the comp back to life and use it more, do more creative stuff that's just not easy to do with thumbs.

There's fewer boxes and more floor space here so it's an improvement. Still more to go though.

Michelle said...

And hey, Ronald is back! Can't keep up with all these pseudonyms.

Ronald said...

I confess to having a larger and more varied digital footprint than is necessary. But not for nefarious reasons. I was very profligate ID wise in my cyber-youth :)