6.29.2019

Feeling smug, but only a little...

I have done it. I've achieved a goal. Not a major goal, not one that's of any use, but it's one I set myself and I've done it.

Well I actually haven't done it yet, at time of writing, but once this is posted my mission will be achieved. If it doesn't get posted then there will be no public record of me (humbly) boasting of it so my red face will be mostly due to being out in this sun way too much.

Today (assuming this gets completed and posted successfully), I will have written 9 posts this month, equaling my total for the whole of last year. It's a modest goal, but happily, because it would be pathetic if I couldn't manage that, especially with the ease of posting photos and meaningless fillers, I have done it. I'm proud but just a little.

Disregard all of this if something happens to prevent the posting of this article, which you will anyway because you won't see it.


2 comments:

Ronald said...

Congratulations. Hurrah for you! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you, thank you... *beams but not at all smugly*