6.19.2019

I rarely complain but..

Don't laugh. Ok, laugh, but I'm gonna have a big old whine anyway.

To start with, it's hot. Not a surprise, it is summertime (technically almost) and we get super stuffy hot days as a regular thing here in the summer. Still, as I'm out on the streets again, that is doing the walking tours, it's affecting me. Already got that 'tshirt tan', except it's the dorky button up shirt which is inadequate for heat and stores up sweat that I need to wear as uniform tan. It's still the bus company (did I ever happen to mention that I work for a bus company? Well I work for this  bus company) but I'm mostly doing walking tours for them now. And it's hot.

Speaking of the bus company... that's my other complaint. Actually I have many.. but I'm going to be a lady and not have a whine about them in detail.. for now.

I think I may be more suited to a role as one of the idle rich, that would work for me just fine. Now just how does one actually get a gig like that?

8 comments:

Ronald said...

Laughs! :)

Michelle said...

K I guess I deserved that :/

Ronald said...

No. You deserved something more substantial, but I'm finding writing difficult at the moment.

Liked your recent pic posts.

Michelle said...

Ah well, thanks for popping in. I hope you're ok.

Ronald said...

Oh, I'm alright. Nothing serious, just a mood issue. Feeling sorry for myself :)

Michelle said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things get better.

Ronald said...

They already have. I can't stay miserable for long. After about 3 days I get fed up of :)

Michelle said...

Good. That's a sensible way to deal with it.