12.31.2014

On it's way out..

is the year o' 2014.

And coming up is multi dimensional transport.. hoverboards and.. that other stuff.

Ok, probably not just yet, we'll see. Got until some time in October, I think.

So this year was as useless as all the others I've experienced on this earth.. less productive than most, more productive than one or 2. I did act in a lot of films, that's true, if only student ones with no success at all attempting to do anymore than that.. did a bit of something with a self formed, though founded by another, film group. Went a few places, not many and not very far. Still no gainful employment though.. and have had the honour of being ripped off not once, but at least twice. I can think of 2 times and I think there is probably another.

Anyway, it's New Year's eve.. big night o celebration and of course I have a sore throat and I'm sniffly and have some kind of head cold.. great.. just great. Happy New Year to all of you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your "rippings off"... do you want me to send the "boys" round, maybe teach them a lesson?

Also sorry to hear of what sounds like an imminent dose of cold. As I write, I too am feeling snotty, and earlier I was sneezing too. Hopefully it's due to the dust created by the bathroom-fitter who has been virtually living here for two weeks or more. But I digress...

Hoverboards? Multi-dimensional transport? You mean like, teleportation? Hrrmph! We still haven't got the "paperless office" we were all promised, so fat chance those things. Anyway...

I hope your celebrations went well and you got completely arseholed!

Happy New Year and all that kind of stuff!

Anonymous said...

You're not talking to me anymore? After all these years? Pouts.

Michelle said...

ahem... when's the last time you popped up to say something..

and I did talk to you, in the other one..

Michelle said...

some people are so sensitive... ;)

Anonymous said...

I always return, Fruitbats are like that.

Michelle said...

hehe.. good to know..

I should try writing more too.. *makes note of that*