11.01.2014

Welcome to...

November.. the month of. Well not much. Ok there's a lot, my birthday for one thing (again.. yet again.. yet another one) and continuing autumn the escalation of the war on christmas and other stuff.. but you know, much of the same. It gets colder (if you're somewhere that it gets colder this time of year) and the leaves that made such a show of springing into bright and crazy colours fall to the ground leaving dead trees behind.

It is the beginning of another month, and I thought I'd try one of those "post for every day" things again. See if I can do it, and if I can do it and if the writing regularly helps with inspiration for stuff to write as opposed to.. yanno, filler. I'm good at that, but I'd like to expand. I'm taking bets on how many days I'll last before I forget to write. I'm betting on 4.

No comments: