11.04.2014

Partly forth, mostly back.

I seem to be going back and forth all the time between having things going on, that's things on the horizon that have potential, and everything completely sucking. Today had potential and potentially still has potential but as the hours pass... the potential for potential gets.. um.. less.

I'd call it a rut but it's really just my life. Still.. need to get out of it whatever you call it, things need to change. I think I may have said that before, more than once even. It's just as well no one reads anymore (or never really did but now really especially doesn't) because I don't really need reminding of the numerous times I've said something of the sort just to say oh.. I didn't do that, or that didn't happen, or I'm still intending to do that but haven't yet and this time I totes like will.. honestly. Not that anyone, if they did read would read that closely.

Well.. tomorrow is here soon, who knows what it will bring (actually me, I'm reckoning "not a whole lot").


No comments: