9.12.2014

I had a thought.

And then I lost it.

This happens, we have so many thoughts, ideas, light bulb moments that we either don't identify as such, or forget about by the time we... what was I saying? Oh yeah, thinking of stuff. I think of stuff all the time. At least I think I do but most of it just goes out the other end.

I mean I think of some stuff some of the time. And it's pretty mundane stuff, from the most boring to the so vague there's nothing you can do with it. I used to think of stuff much more, actual good stuff, specific stuff and if you were to read (if you were so inclined and I'm pretty sure you aren't because why would one?) back a bit on this blog, you would find more than one, nay, more than 5 very posts talking about this very thing.

Yes, it's a long time since I've had an idea worth forgetting about. Not just an idea, those I still have sometimes, and though most of them aren't good, they're ideas, but real things to write about, with details and stuff. At this point I could go on and on referencing a post talking about how I wrote about having this sort of 'writer's block" because I'd just gone through the blog and read some stuff about how I don't get those sort of ideas anymore, and it wouldn't be the first time I wrote that either.

Again, I have no point. I just wish I could... could.. stuff, that, it you know. things.. sometimes what is kind of good even. Yes.

*tears hair out*

ouch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always firmly believed that talking about nothing in particular (or even in general) is fine. Hence the adage - it's not what you say, it's the way that you say it! (let's face it, politicians have been getting away with it since time immemorial). Think of it as a kind of linguistic alchemy, where you turn nothing into something via linguistic prestidigitation.

Come to think of it, you already do that. Forget everything I said...

Michelle said...

you're right, I do have a habit of writing an awful lot about nothing, whether it's a talent or not, I wouldn't dare speculate, and whether I turn this "nothing" into anything in particular, or indeed something at all, it's not for me to judge.

Unknown said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledge, thanks for the post.
http://www.debtmanagementplan.us