10.11.2011

It's over..

maybe.


My camera's acting up. It started a few days ago when I started turning off randomly.. I mean, when it shouldn't.. when I had the feeling the batteries were charged well enough thank you very much. Well.. I charged them again and this happened a few times.. so I figured there's something wrong with the batteries or the cam.

I tried both of them, and it seemed as though it was doing it with each set.. and this is a problem for obvious reasons, of course, but especially since I'm off to Paris this weekend and I NEED A FUCKING CAMERA THAT WORKS FOR FUCKS SAKE.. well.. not I put in the other set and they seem to be working, so far. Of course, if they're only sorta working, that is, let me take a few photos, even what might be classed as a lot, but not as much as they should.. it's a problem seeing as I don't have any spares now.. and I'M GOING AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND AND NEED TO TAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS.. so you see.

Might need another cam, but what.. and for what money? And do I need one need one or do I not need one. I have 2 days to figure it out.

Told you life was hard.


No comments: