10.06.2011

Elements and elephants.

There are way too few occasions that the title sentence is appropriate for, but I just realized, that there is one, was one. I wish I'd thought about it 3 weeks ago just after said occasion but I didn't.


So now I'm using it. Sad, I know. Anyway, it relates to the day o Vinobrani which I wrote about just after.. and as you may remember, there was an elephant. Now, I rarely get to be anywhere near an elephant on it's own, but you may not be aware, that at this wine harvest celebration there were also elements. Ok, so I hear you saying, "there are always elements! it's always raining, or windy, or sunny or something!" Yes, I know, and I don't mean that, I mean that the 4 elements were present, that is Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. Or ladies dressed up as them.

So yeah.. elements and elephants.

No comments: