9.26.2015

Apologies for the last post..

or whatever that was. I promise I will never do it again. Never, ever, ever. And I don't have my fingers crossed behind my back as I'm typing this, honest. It just came out.. I was doing this responsible type sort of management job for my company because they were short staffed and I had to fill in even though it's not my job and it's the sort where you have to be responsible and stuff, and work, and get things done and fill things in and all that, and it sucks. And I was shit at it. I'd like to blame the boss because I wasn't really prepared properly and I will, it's her fault. I'm also useless at this but the manager should have been able to tell that. Anyway, that's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's your blog. You're God as far as the content is concerned, so express yourself in whatever way you deem fit. I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining, I'm just nosey where you're concerned, not wanting to do any clever stuff, like reading between the lines, wanting it all spelled out simply.

As I understand it, you're a tour guide? And you were asked to fill in at the office? If so, then yep, it was her fault.

Michelle said...

partly at the office, and partly at the meeting point where I am often for my job but doing a slightly different job, one that I am not suited to. The thing is, I'm not really suited to the official job I have, so, what kind of managers are these? I'm guessing they're not that suited to the job either. At least the whole "choosing employees part" that is.