6.15.2010

There's a fair bit going on...

Yes, to me. Not a typical thing for someone such as myself but there it is.

Well I'm in Tel Aviv. In Israel. Yesterday I was in Budapest and tomorrow I'll be in Tel Aviv still but the day after I'll go to Jerusalem. And I'm going to a wedding.

I'd go into more detail but there's kind of a lot of it, but there's been a lot of waiting, a lot of shlepping, a lot of lack of sleep and a visit to the beach for beer and hummus which I think has been my favourite part so far.

Oh and I had 2 castings on the weekend. That was back in Prague before I left. I don;t think I sucked horrifically badly but I don't think I was particularly bad either, except for maybe during the monologue of the first one which was really flat and expressionless but either way who knows what it will equal. I mostly went for practice because I've done so little of any theatre recently and I got that so mission accomplished I spose.

That's about it.

No comments: