6.10.2008

I'm not alone!

For a while I've been trudging along alone here.. hoping desperately that someone would care enough to read and maybe even comment. Once upon a time I was doing pretty well.. I had my little group of bloggers who gave each other love, and there were always nice numbers under my posts.. so it looked like I was actually kinda popular, and that I just could have written something a bit interesting.. then everyone deleted themselves or quit blogging regularly and it became sorta lonely here, I quit blogging so much so I didn't pick up any new readers and because no one seemed to be reading I didn't blog as much.. and because I wasn't blogging so much people weren't really reading.. and on and on and on..

well anyway.. better get to this quick before he deletes it again Ronald the Fruitbat, sometimes known as something else.. is back!

*goes to check*

yeah he's still there. Anyway.. welcome back D.. er Ronald.. hope to see lots of fine posts from you in the coming weeks.

Hopefully at least one or 2 :Z

4 comments:

Barry Leiba said...

Just a bit of reassurance that I'm still reading.

And yes, "nyc" is fussy to type, probably because it has no vowels. It's much easier to do "prahahahahahaha"... rolls right off the fingers (as you see). Maybe I should relocate.

Ronald said...

Oh my God, a referral! It's been a long time since I got one of those. I'll accept it graciously and not take to heart the cruel jibes about my tendency to delete or metamorphose.

*eSThER* said...

I'm here once in a while.

Anonymous said...

It is indeed easy for things to slide. I have gotten slack with my writing and beyond slack with my reading. But I still try.