9.24.2009

That's not what I ordered.

I was going to write more witty, pithy, kooky things about my trip to Italy but.. the time has passed and it's "literally" ancient history now. So it'll have to wait.

I'm back at home, in the doldrums. Yes, I live in the doldrums, it's quite nice here this time of year actually, a little known fact. It doesn't change the fact that I have ominous heavy shit hanging over me, which surprisingly, or unsurprisingly if you know me as well as I do, is easy enough to put out of my head and figure out what I'll do until the last minute. I mean it is sorta the last minute, but nevertheless.

There really isn't much going on.

I went to Rome :)

2 comments:

Barry Leiba said...

And do you know what the doldrums are, actually? — maybe you do. They're areas of the sea around the equator where the winds are low or still, making it hard for sailing ships to get through.

...Just 'cause you enjoy finding out about the meanings of interesting words.

Michelle said...

Yeah, that's right.. I live in the areas of the sea around the equator where the winds are low or still, making it hard for sailing ships to get through.. in Prague, Czech Republic.. centre of Europe.

And it's really nice here this time of year :)