12.31.2005

Preparing myself

I'm not referencing any exciting plans I have for this evening there, as I don't have any, but what the more traditonal sort would call "resolutions" and I will call "shit I want to finally get around to doing next year", just to be different. Here they are.

Move - I must get a place of my own, properly, finally.

Get a job - That means proper, regulary paid employment, that takes me out of home (or William's place as it will be once I get my own proper home), so I no longer need to be in any way dependant on the aforementioned gentleman, who is my former boyfriend and I broke up with him a year ago so it's time to break these ridiculous ties we have to each other already! Did that make sense?

Get more into theatre - Because I enjoy it, and it keeps me off the streets. I did something last year, but once that was over I kind of fartassed around and didn't bother to try to do anything else. I'd also like to do something actually good for once, which means I have to actively go out of my way to talk to the people who are in these things and go along and basically bully my way into them. I think that's how it's done.

Finally do something about getting into films/add/anything else that's actually paid - I've also half-assedly tried this before but nothing came out of it, I think that with the previous one, I need to get out more and be more pushy. Maybe it wil work.

Get in shape - Yes, I know I'm perfect and gorgeous and all, but I can still be more so.

Do some travelling - Either in the Czech Republic or out of it. I haven't been anywhere in years, I must broaden my horizons.

Make Mutant Cat the blog, Flickr site and anything else I may begin under that pseudonym in the new year the best, most read and coolest sites on the interents! This one is up to you folks! At least part of it.

Get married *


That's about all. I know I should be trying to feed the needy and overturn corrupt political systems but I'm too much of a fuckup to even figure out how to do it.

Well, it looks like we've been blessed already. Jack Chick has a brand new tract! After a disappointing failure to rant on about the supposed war on Christmas, he's back, with something about the war in Iraq. I haven't looked at it properly but so far it looks typically idiotic.

* it's a joke ok.

No comments: