4.16.2020

Life During Quarantine

It's been slow around here. I mean it's usually slow for me, as in there isn't a whole lot to write about at the best of times.. now it's pandemic time so...

I've done nothing, very close to literally nothing if you exclude the occasional breathing and walks outside which are still allowed, mostly.

I have spent most of my time in, just hanging around, despite the weather which for once has given us a beautiful start to the spring, but here are some photos from my few minutes outside this month. Happy quarantining.






2 comments:

Ronald said...

I would have expected self-isolation and lockdown to have suited me fine, after all, I spent most of my blogging years praising the virtues of solitude. But now, after 4 weeks or more spent mostly on my arse streaming online movies and dramas, I'm pining for the freedom to dine out, or simply visit a coffee bar.

I like the pics, especially the one in which you're dressed to the hilt. I've never seen you wear so much! :)

Hope you're well.

Michelle said...

That's not me in the photo, but this is typical of the brave new world we live in we all look alike. Well not so much now as we're all walking around (for necessary purposes only of course) in shorts and stuff as it's decided it's summer, but so many people seem to look like other people nowadays. I didn't think I looked so much like Chris there though.

I feel much the same, for me it's more not having to do anything as my work has shut down so I'm just here, playing online and twiddling my thumbs.. it's starting to get old. I'm not longing to go back to work of course, though I do sorta need the money.. but I would like to do other stuff, not terribly active stuff, and not with so many other people, but you know, stuff.


Glad to know you're ok.