2.15.2020

That about sums it up.

I learned a new word today. Kakistocracy. It means "a system of government that is run by the worst, least qualified, and/or most unscrupulous citizens."

No comment 🙄

Another vaguely palindromic day is coming up on 20-02-2020, ie Thursday, though not quite as exciting as the last time, but one can still observe.

It's also Fat Thursday, which is not some American Pie eating celebration but the last Thursday before Lent and strangely enough it's a day of feasting. Not so much a day of praying but nevertheless St Vitus Cathedral, at home in Prague Castle (one of) my workplace(s) is opened only limited hours that day for "liturgical" reasons, and Fat Thursday seems to be the only Catholic holiday happening that day, so they might make that work. Either that or the Archbishop has a thing.

Anyway I'm not even there on Thursday but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

This is not St Vitus Cathedral, but St George's Basilica, and convent, also at Prague Castle.


I hope those links are all correct because they're a pain in the ass to do on the phone and I'm not going to bother checking if they work ok.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi michelle..i i just need your help to figure out some things..for a personal matter..actually maybe i need your support..i am a girl like you cause i have read everything in your blog..what a coincidence for what happened to me this last year and

Anonymous said...

And you are the only person to save me from total devastation and blaming myself cause i i was a fool and i knew it when i found your blog..i saw a girl like me and found sth wasnt right cause you looks like me but i couldnt help myself and so i did back and forth..even if i knew you were honest

Anonymous said...

I know that sounds strange all these to your ears..and hope you are not angry for make comments here and forgive me for this invasion but honestly i am a good hearted person and my emotional world is totally devastated as my soul..so you are the only person you can help me understand and gain myself back as i was exactly 11 months ago that everything started..a sensitive good hearted girl who loved her friends and the arts..i am not an artist but i love the arts..by the way..i love your photos..and loved indie music..after one year of constant pain..i am completely lost and i see my face on the mirror and cant recognise me..even people dont notice it easily..and of course it was all my fault..cause i knew from the beginning sth was not right...but i couldnt help myself..i did not tge courage and always return to search the kindness of the first week..and returned and returned until the game was about to be over..soon..leaving me confused as i gave everything..my whole heart and soul..and of course it was my fault

Anonymous said...

I will understand if you dont want to contact me and respect this..but for now i i need it so badly to write..cause i i in four walls..my tears are dropping and to help myself i am reading some things of you..i used to be a feminist..you know..i reading your things and tell myself the nightmare will finish soon..i will be ok again and happy but i cant cos i i was a fool until i iost a big part of me seeking all this kindness that warmed my heart..anyway i feel much better anyway and i will respect if want not to contact..and never post sth else..i will be in the theatre on may..i am not an actress..i am in a team for fun..and a have a small role..i hope until we start to be better..you should come but i live in another country..and the worse is that my feelings are real so my pain..thats why i try to figure out..i will never post sth more..pkease forgive me..Michelle..forgive me posting here