1.26.2020

An image to brighten things up..

in this miserable month..


St Vitus Cathedral, at Prague castle, in the cold winter sunlight.

I should, for once stop being so negative and count my blessings, January is not so bad, it has it's positives, like;

* January is the deadest month of the year, and if you are working in the tourist industry, which I do, it makes the work day a little more laid back, and if you are something of a lazy person, which I am, that is a blessing.

Especially now, as late last year a combination of poor management and Prague bureaucracy took our main sales team out of the most prolific locations of the city and for us it's even quieter than usual this year. It also means the company is downsizing which is going to be a complete disaster for me but we can't have everything.

*It's winter so there's snow, although there hasn't been any snow.

*All the shows come back after the Christmas/New Year hiatus, at least by late Jan.

That's all I got. Still sucks.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

You've inspired me. Maybe I'll go out more regularly and look for the positives

Michelle said...

Well that's good to know, I like the idea that something good has come from this, because any positive feeling, minimal though it may be, isn't likely to last.. then again, this month is almost over so...²