12.31.2019

I'm gonna rouge my knees..

and roll my stockings down.

Or the socks anyway... whatever the 20s needs an update πŸ‘½

So here comes another year and even a new decade (well unless you insist it doesn't begin until 2021 but that's no fun)

It's gonna be the 20s! Finally a decade with a proper name!

Time for 2020's resolutions:

1. Do all the stuff I've been wanting/needing to do and going on about doing all these years, (see this very blog for about the last 15? years of said things).

2. Actually do the resolutions I set myself for the year.

That's it. Happy New Year, have a groovy night and a wonderful 2020! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆπŸΈπŸŽ»πŸ‘»πŸ˜»πŸ€‘

3 comments:

Ronald said...

In the last millennium the 20's were referred to as The Roaring Twenties! Maybe the 2020s will roar too? We can but hope!

Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Roaring? More like screaming, squealing, crying... πŸ€”..

But there's me being pessimistic.. how about laughing? Or something alliterative.. terrifying no maybe not.

Let them be good 😺

Ronald said...

Let it come... Let it be...