4.01.2019

Season

It's the season. Well it's a season. The days get longer and warmer (well where I happen to live now anyway not universally I don't forget that I come from the southern hemisphere I shan't be 'spherist with this well not very much anyway) it's the season when things bloom and it gets all pretty and stuff and if you work in the tourist industry as I do, then it's when all the people show up.. oh so many people. This season sucks, really, I fucking hate it  but what can one do? 


So anyway here's a springy picture. It's April 1st but I got no jokes, I'm all out of humour I shall be very serious and sensible from now on.. NOT! Oh yeah the picture.

And with this post I've already equaled last year's post count. That's going to have to do for an achievement this year.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I'm glad you're getting a touch... of spring I mean!

We've had some encouraging weather too, though it did cool off for a couple of days, but still, it's that time of year when my spirits rise, although it hasn't worked yet!

I've been feeling a tad anxious of late, and in an attempt to emolliate the situation I gave up drinking coffee. And It's been about a fortnight so far but I've yet to notice any difference, but I've read it can take up to 3 months or more to educate one's system to do without. So for now I just have to put up with constantly feeling on edge [ bites the desk].

Hope you're well.

Michelle said...

I think spring will stay this time, it's pretty much decided, no more backsliding and the next time I complain about the weather it will be for the rain or the heat.

Good luck with the anti anxiety remedies, I hope it works for you. I hope your teeth are ok.