4.08.2019

Framed


This is a view of Vitkov Hill, which I can also see from my window. There was a battle there. So, nearish where I live and very near one of the places I start work is some construction being done, quite a big job so they're making a bit of a song and dance about it, and have this lookout thingy with which to view it.

The hill is in the background and I thought a "framed" picture of it would be really cool. There were people standing on it every time I went there so it took me a while to get the photo, and then I realized it wasn't all that amazing. Posted it anyway.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I can see what you were trying to do. It's good.

I admire your patience, this is what separates the happy snappers from the proper photographers.

Cheers!

Michelle said...

Well thanks. I'm glad someone likes the stuff I thought should turn out looking good. It might motivate me to make more of an effort with the photos.