10.20.2013

Well.. no change there then.

It's been slow. Not much gone on, still haven't edited the movie we made in one day last month, did I mention that? Was my last post before or after it? No matter, we did this quite fun and cool thing and now it's the hard work of turning it into something. It will be done, it's just, hard that stuff, you know?

So I'd like to get into the habit of writing again, like, regularly as opposed to at least once a month just so I have an entry, at least one for every calendar allotment of time, so here I am, writing, getting myself into that frame of mind where I write about stuff, any stuff, or even not stuff but just.. something.

This particular post won't be about anything except that, you know, what I just wrote, but I'll be back with something, Maybe even with stuff.


No comments: