7.08.2013

So.. things..

Things people. Real things.

They are coming up. Got a couple of auditions, well one that I should go on for experience and to get used to being slightly more professional.. or rather a bit closer to professional.. let's just say, edge just a little bit further away from entirely unprofessional.. anyway, hope that'll do at least ok that I don't look like a complete chump. There's a casting for film school movies which I sometimes get cast in, and sometimes I don't so. .I'll see.

Oh and I'm starting work finally. I've been "training" for this company for ages and next weekend I'm finally starting the tours so that's something that will definitely be happening even if the other two events this week don't lead to anything further.

Yeah, I haven't been writing. I have been doing things, a bit. Was an evil guard/ front of house er.. person for  a production of a play about a future dystopia.. sort of. Went to Karlovy Vary for the film festival.. saw a couple of films but mostly hung around the city, being cold because it was freezing that weekend despite the calendar and.. well just more meetings and practice and tests to get to this point where I'm actually on the schedule for doing a tour although I haven't doen one yet.

I might write again, soonish. Then again might not.

No comments: