8.05.2009

Hi again..

Been busy... mostly trudging. A bit of eating and drinking... chatting and some photographing but trudging mostly. At least that's what it feels like. Been hanging out with the manfriend's 'rents.. the "in laws" so to speak. We've covered a fair bit of ground with barely 2 rides on a tram which is impressive, even if I, one of the trudgers says so herself. It's nice. There's been a lot of view viewing and old stuff looking at, which is something I quite like to do, if I don't usually care to experience that much trudging in such a short time span.

I'm glad to have a rest from all that today and catch up on the computer stuff... make a half assed effort to sort out all the photos and the like. And to sit on my ass, that's the bit I'm particularly enjoying.

No comments: