11.29.2005

Soon I'll have to start drinking the blood of virgins.

Damn, again? This seems to happen every year or so. 32 is kind of old for a cat. Where will it end?

It's strange, I don't feel this age. And I certainly don't look a minute over 31 do I?


Ok, I'm cheating. That was taken a few weeks ago, but you know what I mean.

I shall be celebrating, kind of. I'll have a lunch with somebody, somewhere nice. What do you mean stay out all night and get roaring drunk? I'm now a mature, almost mid-30s woman, I don't do that anymore. Well I do, but I won't be tonight. I have my reasons but I'm not telling them.

I remember this day 2 years ago, as I was expelled from my youthful vibrant 20s and thrust into the more grownup, responsible, lassitude ridden 30s, and exactly nothing changed in my life so I probably shouldn't expect anything now. It's an excuse to have a pleasant afternoon in a nice but not overpriced establishment though.

Of course, according to some people, I'm just an old hag.

The two key things that too many women fail to grasp with regards to relationships is that men simply don't think like women, and that the sell-by date is about 32 when it comes to dating men your own age. You don't have to like these things, but you do have to deal with their reality. As with gravity, you ignore it at your own peril.
Does that mean that from now on I can go out at night and actually be left alone for a while? It would at least cut down the numbers a little, excluding the men who are my own age or younger than me. Of course I still have to deal with the old guys, damn!

Actually that's all a lie, I never go out anywhere, so I never get anyone trying to pick me up. I'm too old for that shit. Fortunately my boyfriend is older than me so I'm safe there at least for now.

Of course, this statement is about the least offensive guy that this fuckwit has ever said. Read the link if you dare. It's all about how rape isn't all that bad and most bitches are lying about it anyway, or something like that. So if you're inclined to ever commit murder, have the means, and live anywhere near wherever backwater this guy currently pollutes, please read it and then get to ridding the world of some uneccessary rubbish, please.

I have some suggested methods of execution if you're interested, but email me about it. I don't want to put it on the blog. Trying to keep up the sweet little pussycat image you know.

No comments: