3.20.2023

The Equinox

The equinox, a 24 hour cycle in which is half dark half light basically. It works wherever you are in the world, north or south, equator proximate or polar... ish. Apparently. 

Well that's today, for everyone. At 10.24pm (22:24 for grownups). I mean you have to account for time zones. And actually I'm not sure if it's the same day for the spring and vernal equinoxes in their respective hemispheres but everything I've stated in this post is close enough to true that it's good enough for me. 

There's a post, probably for this month. Who said I couldn't be topical? *

Anyway here's another picture of me. 




Don't worry it's not my blood.


*probably no one










5 comments:

Ronald said...

You should always apply lipstick prior to having a session, never afterwards!

Michelle said...

Well I didn't have a mirror. I tried to use the phone camera but it didn't work so well.

Ronald said...

I wished I looked half as good as you when I take selfies. I tend not to bother with them too often, posting only when by some incredible fluke, solar flare activity distorts the atmosphere here on earth and the pics come out half decent! Chuckle!

Michelle said...

Well thank you, I usually don't like my own photos, strangely enough I quite like this one with all the mess on my face, I think I look quite nice and not too old, relative to how I usually look in photos.

It's fake blood by the way. I did a thing.

Ronald said...

You've always been a good-looking gal, indeed, it takes no stretch of the imagination to call you hot.