6.22.2005

New to Blogger

I've been blogging awhile on another server for a few months now about cats, sex, religion and random nonsense and I thought I'd test out a new one. My original blog can be found at http://mutantcat.blogdrive.com. I'm going to try this one for a while to see if I like it better. Not much else to say, except that it's midsummer. Or midwinter if you happen to be in the southern hemisphere, which is something I totally overlooked earlier on, a totally shameful thing since that's where I come from. The southern hemisphere that is.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Talking of random nonsense, cats and sex, did you know, that 'sexy cats', rearranged, can form the word excstasy?

If it wasn't for that fucking 'x', it would have been brilliant.

Michelle said...

Wow! That's brilliant.

And, do you know that Mutant Cat can be rearranged to say "a man u? tut!" without the extra t or the c or maybe something else.

It's uncanny really.

Ronald said...

And did you also know, Mutant Cat can be arranged to say, 'attam, cunt!', or 'cunt! attam!'. Loosely translated as, 'go get them, cunt!'.

Ronald said...

And what's more, Daft Bugger lends itself nicely to 'Rugged fat B'. Which says it all really... apart form 'fat'!