2.12.2009

Bring on the beer.

OMG I haven't written like, for ages! That's 3 days, but I suppose it's a good sign, not long ago, id I posted just 3 days after the last post I would have thought I was positively prolifent. Is that the word I mean? Nevermind.

I'm so glad I like beer again. I had one of those incidents last Friday that put me off beer forever. Fortunately that lasted a total of 2 days and for most of this week I've been happily indulging. Today I'll enjoy some, for no other reason than I feel like it, and it's a special day no less.

Yes, Charles Darwin, the man who invented science, and killed god dead with a single blow of his razor sharp hand is celebratig his 200th birthday today. So have a drink for Charles, who I'm sure is beaming down on the post religion, enlightened world he invented, from wherever the hell he's enjoying his birthday drink in the afterlife. Wait.. there's a logical inconsistancy there, but I can't put my finger on it.

Whatever. I'll have a drink myself even if worm eaten corpses are unable. Actually I don't think there'd be anything left for the worms by now. There's some food for thought for you there.. guffaw guffaw.

Rainbows and sparkly ponies! Sorry, felt the need to provide a little balance after that

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oooooh, sparkly ponies! Are they jewel-encrusted or just very clean?

Michelle said...

I think of them as covered in glitter, with gold stars on the sides, jumping through rainbows. Not that I've given it a lot of thought :)