2.01.2009

It feels so different... somehow..

Ok no it doesn't. Today is exactly like yesterday. Except for that the cat was a bit noisy this morning (she's having one of her "spells") and that probably woke me up. And it snowed last night, which isn't different in itself from yesterday because there was snow yesterday morning too, though it may have just snowed in the morning as it melted pretty quickly... but anyway there's more snow today so it looks pretty, and it's sunny as well, so we're going out for a Sunday outing.

I hope everyone else is having a happy February so far.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I went to bed early in anticipation of the new month, but awoke to find Father February hadn't been my way - no pressies. Same old same old. Sniff.

Michelle said...

Yeah.. me neither, come to think of it.. hmmm.. Did get the snow though, which I didn't get at christmas, I guess that counts for something.